We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee events and exhibitions.
You will be ultimately responsible for seamlessly running all production lines and the quality of output. The ideal candidate will own the entire production process. You will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence. You will also run a quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction. Travel across the globe is part of this role as you will have the onsite responsibilities on several expos for our clients.
Come create unforgettable encounters at the largest event marketing agency in the Nordic countries. At 6.Sans, interesting projects from our clients await you in Norway, abroad, and in the virtual dimension – in an innovative and relaxed working community.
Your colleagues will be in Oslo, Espoo, Tampere, Turku, Gothenburg, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. 6.Sans wants to continue to be a trendsetter in its field and we are looking for ambitious and passionate professionals who have the courage and desire to learn new things. As a producer, you will ensure the high-quality execution and implementation of our clients' events and brand experiences, in collaboration with clients, partners, and various stakeholders. You manage large entities, stay within budget, and are not scared by tight schedules. Also, the ability to operate under pressure is sometimes essential in this field. Your success is measured by the success of the client and the team.
- Manage and evaluate entire production process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe production environment with strict HSE focus
- Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience within events, experience marketing, exhibitions, live production or similar
- 3+ years of production experience worldwide
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Fluent Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Can handle challenges with confidence and a solution-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting process
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Well acquainted with the exhibition world
- Knowledge of different building materials and methods
- Millimeter-precise examination of structural drawings
- Solving structures, regulations, visibility, etc. together with partners
- Smoothly navigating different environments and cultures (travel around the world is often a part of the job of a production manager, and travel is often solo)
- Courage to challenge builders on-site
If you feel the above relates to you or someone you know, please email your CV to Jens Christian Sevaldsen at email@example.com.
6. Sans is part of the Nordics largest and leading event agency LIWLIG.
We are more than 350 employees across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, producing over 1000 events yearly with a total turnover 100M EUR +.
We aim to play in the elite of event agencies in Norway and the Nordics and therefore have high expectations for those who want to work with us.
We execute events in the Nordics as well as globally around the world.
The operation of 6.Sans is based on flexibility. The assigned work area/project must be considered a priority area.